This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Study on the Development Path of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and ASEAN Cross-Border E-Commerce Under the RCEP Framework
In recent years, with the rapid development of cross-border e-commerce and the transformation and upgrading of traditional foreign trade of various countries, both China and ASEAN regard cross-border e-commerce as an important content to promote the high-quality development of bilateral trade. The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area is a key global trade digital pilot area. The official entry into force of the RCEP provides a new environment for the development of cross-border e-commerce between the Greater Bay Area and ASEAN countries. From the background of RCEP framework, this paper analyzes the opportunities and challenges faced by cross-border e-commerce enterprises in the Greater Bay Area and ASEAN. Based on this, it proposes the innovative development path of cross-border e-commerce from the aspects of cross-border logistics system building, cross-border e-commerce talent team building and cross-border e-commerce intellectual property protection. It is aimed to activate the Greater Bay Area commodity trade market, and further promote the development of cross-border e-commerce between the Greater Bay Area and ASEAN countries.
- Xu XC, Dai MF. Research on the Development of Cross-Border E-Commerce Under the Impact of the Epidemic. Intertrade 2022; (02): 32–38.
- Liu XW. Rcep is a Key Driver of Malaysia's Economic Recovery. China’s Foreign Trade 2022; (07): 68–69.
- Song H. Analyzing the Geoeconomic and Spatial Evolution Process of Southeast Asia From the Rcep Signing. Modern Business Trade Industry 2022; (13): 30–40.
- Wang YL, Wang Y. The Dual Impact and Countermeasures Analysis of RCEP on China's High-Quality Economic Development. Theoretical Investigation 2021; (02): 87–91.
- Huang JX, Shi W. Development and Influence of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (Rcep) E-Commerce Rules. Lanzhou Academic Journal 2021; (05): 68–81.
- He SQ, Zhao JY, Zhang RQ. Digital Economy Development Level, Trade Cost and Value Added Trade. International Economics and Trade Research 2021; 37(11): 4–19.
- Wang Y, Li JY, Yang MG. Mechanism and Demonstration of Cross-Border E-Commerce Promoting China's Export to EU. Journal of Technical Economics & Management 2021; (05): 96–101.
- Wu M. Opportunities and Challenges of Cross-Border E-Commerce Cooperation Between China and Southeast Asia Under RCEP. Practice in Foreign Economic Relations and Trade 2021; (6): 27–30.
- Gu XM. Strengthen and Improve the Domestic Big Cycle. Zhongguo Waizi 2022; (05): 24.
- China Association for Trade in Services: Research on Innovation of Cross-border E-commerce Cooperation Mechanism between Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and ASEAN Countries under the RCEP Framework (FWMYKT-202103).
- The third batch of Innovative Research Team of Zhaoqing University fund: Cross-border E-commerce Innovation Research Team (Project number: TD202101).
- Special Innovation Project of Universities in Guangdong Province (Philosophy and Social Sciences) fund: Research on the Innovation of the Double Cycle Path Supporting the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area under the New Development Pattern: From the Perspective of Cross-border Export E-commerce (Project No.: 2021WTSCX093).
- The "13th Five-Year Plan" of Education Science of Guangdong Province fund: Research on the Bottleneck and Countermeasures of Cross-border E-commerce Cooperation between Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and ASEAN Countries in the Context of "One Belt and One Road" Strategy (101).
- Zhaoqing University Cross-border E-commerce Teaching Team fund (Project No.: zlgc201823).
- Zhaoqing University cross-border E-commerce practice online and offline hybrid first-class courses project fund.